Thursday, August 03, 2006

Bored at work

At work today I need to go through all of the transactions done last year using the business Visa card and the bank statements and categorize them for the tax accountant. It is very boring and tedious. Fortunately, next year I'll only have to do this for the first 6 months of 2006 because when I took over June 1, I started using an accounting software package. So, for the 2nd half of this year, I'll only have to run a report. Oh well.

I'm making good progress on my picture labeling/album creation project. I have everything labeled and in albums for the years 1990 - December 1999. I am currently labeling the pictures I took in San Diego in December 1999. Looking back at the photo's is really fun. It also makes me very aware of how much I used to travel compared to now. Of course, most of that travel was for work (I just tacked on a weekend to see the sights). It was a good job to have right out of college, but I'm glad I'm not traveling for work like I used to. I just need to find a way to get more vacation time and of course money in which to enjoy that time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home