Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Now we wait...

Well, we went for the 2nd insemination yesterday. Now we wait for two weeks to see if we're pregnant (and by we, I mean her). If we are woo hoo, If not, we start the process over again. We will get to take a home pregnancy test the day after Christmas, when we'll be in Oklahoma. Since my family is against us having kids, we'll have to be discreet on taking the test and handling the results.

So, enough about babyquest or as one of our friends so eloquently put it, Operation Turkey Baster :-P

The weather here has warmed up again. It's nice, but makes it seem not at all like Christmas. I put out a series of micro-geocaches called the 12 Micro's of Christmas with the premise that they were easy and close to where you could park because it had gotten so chilly. Well, now its all warm again. Oh well.

No progress on the dissertation front. I am waiting for the 2 CEO's to allow the study to be distributed. With the holidays and end of year stuff, they don't seem to be putting any kind of priority on this. Sigh. I'm just ready to move on.

Well, I need to get back to work and motivation is on the low side today. I want to play video games instead (go figure).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home