Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Yes, it's been awhile

I know I haven't posted in awhile. I haven't want to post a repeat of what Oksana says in her blog because those who read this blog, typically read that one. It doesn't matter how fast I think I can get here and post something, if I check hers she's already posted it...with pictures. So, I haven't been writing at all. However, I will post today and some will slightly repeat hers and I'll put is some original content.

We've gone geocaching for the past 3 days. We are taking a break tonight so we can watch some brainless tv instead. There are so many cache's in Houston, I don't think we could get them all, especially since new ones are popping up everyday. But, we are enjoying finding new places. There are a bunch of small parks in this city you just would never know about. I have to say (and this is sad) I'm kinda of down about not getting to do even one tonight. I know, very sad. But some time away from it would probably be better for Oksana and my relationship :-P

Why is it that service people can't or won't be accurate on times? If they tell you they'll be there between 10 am and 2 pm, why can't they be? If you had a 4 hour leeway about when you were to be somewhere, don't you think you could do it?

On the baby front, we have an updated legal document from the lawyer for her and the donor to sign that basically says that his 'donation' is nothing more than that and it does not give him any rights whatsoever. So, we just need to okay the draft and have them prepare the "official" one for Oksana and the donor to sign.

Here's an interesting news story... They think Mona Lisa was pregnant or had just given birth when she sat for Leonardo Divinci. Now, while this is interesting, I wonder at the budget for this research. I bet it was a very significant amount. Now, again, while interesting, why does this matter? Maybe it was Leonardo's ????? The story can be found here: http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/MONA_LISA?SITE=LYCOS&SECTION=home&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Have you ever watched any of the Trunk Monkey commercials? This is one of my favorites (Oksana, maybe we should get this feature before having a kid) ...
http://media.trunkmonkey.com/video/suburban/Monkey5-high.mov

This one is also very cool, actually it's funnier than the pediatric one, but not as relevant...
http://www.trunkmonkey.com/content/view/40/51/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home